|Photo updated: 31 July 2017|
Pan Fried Sweet Drunken Prawn 干煎酒香明虾 - A quick and easy prawn recipe ready in 10 minutes or less. Absolutely delicious to pair with or without rice.
This method is perfect! Made up my new recipe again. Simple yet delicious. My definition of 'simple' this time, refer to NO DEEP FRYING ;)
My boy gives me 2 thumbs up when I asked him to rate this dish, the prawns were drunken but you won't get drunk by eating this... :)
6 Large Prawns (deveined, cleaned & dried)
6-8 Small Onion (or more, peeled and sliced thinly)
1 1/2 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Shao Xing Wine
1/4 tsp Sesame Oil
1 tbsp Sugar
Some oil for cooking
Chopped spring onion and red chili for garnishing
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. Mix all seasoning (except sugar) in a bowl, set aside.
2. Heat oil in a skillet, add small onion. Fry until fragrant.
3. Add in prawns. Pan fry both sides.
4. Pan fry until the prawns are almost cook through.
5. Add in seasoning.
6. When the gravy is thicken (less than a minute) sprinkle sugar and stir to coat. Remove from heat, garnish with spring onion and chilies, if using. Serve warm with steamed rice :)
If you like my recipe, click here, LIKE & follow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!