|Air Fried Marmite Chicken|
Another Marmite flavored dish, similar to my Marmite Baby Back Ribs recipe....my all times favorite! Cooked without oil, easier and healthier way. :)
400g Chicken (Wings/ Thigh)
1 tsp Corn Flour (optional)
2 tbsp Honey
3/4 tbsp Marmite
1 tbsp Ketchup
1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
Pinch of Garlic Pepper
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. Wash the chicken and dry with kitchen towel.
2. In a bowl, mix all seasoning. Add in chicken, mix well, cover with cling wrap and keep in the fridge. Let marinate at least 1 hour.
3. Place the marinated chicken on the fryers pan (reserve the sauce), cook for 8 minutes. Add sesame seeds and the remaining sauce, cook another 6 minutes.
4. Serve warm with steamed rice.
1. Cooking times depends on the amount and size of the meat. Do adjust accordingly.
2. If you do not have a air fryer, just grill in a preheated oven 225'C for about 20-30 minutes. Baste the chicken in between.
3. Add some sugar if you like it sweeter in taste.
If you like my recipe, click here, LIKE & follow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!
|with corn flour.|
photo taken in November 2014.
|Photo Updated 14 February 2016|
This was without corn flour.
|By Judy Tan|