I like to buy marshmallow... Not that I like to eat them, I just like to buy them for no reason. Few days ago, I found a new packet of marshmallow in my storeroom that going to expire soon. So I did some research online, found a marshmallow cake recipe and I modified a little, made my own flavor with our favorite RIBENA! It's yummy and very easy to make...NO BAKE, NO WHIP...
They were all gone on the next day...because we like it so much. Once started, couldn't stop eating :) ....I will definitely make this cake again, but I will not make this too often because this is not so healthy for kids. Once in a while it's fine. :)
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
150g Digestive Biscuit (crushed)
60g Unsalted Butter (softened)
250ml Fresh Milk
200ml Whipping Cream
80ml Ribena Blackcurrant & Apple Juice Cordial
1. Combine crushed biscuit and butter in a bowl. Spread onto a tart pan or cake pan with removable base. Refrigerate untill set. About 2 hours.
2. Put all marshmallow filling ingredients into a pot. Simmer over low heat, keep stirring until the marshmallow and gelatin are dissolved.
3. Pour onto the chilled crust. Refrigerate until set. About 2 hours.
4. Measure water into small bowl and sprinkle in the gelatin (without stirring with a spoon). Set aside for 10 minutes. Place bowl in a large bowl of hot water. Once the gelatin melts, remove from hot water and set aside to cool to room temperature.
5. Stir in Ribena cordial and pour this over the marshmallow cake. Chill until set.
6. Serve chilled.