Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Monday 11 August 2014

Hidden Treasure Steamed Tofu (with vegetables & chicken breast)



Today I wasn't in the mood to cook anything.... We had MCD for breakfast, a quick stir fry vegetables with rice for lunch and I planned to cook fried rice for dinner. Last minute changed my mind as I really don't feel like cooking...So I used the chicken breast that I marinated in the morning, minced it, mixed with whatever other ingredients I could find in the fridge and made this Hidden Treasure Steamed Tofu. 

I named it 'Hidden Treasure' because I hid the vegetables in the bean curd mixture, those were the vegetables that the little boy refused to eat. Carrot and asparagus... finely chopped and mixed all together....It's yummylicious and nutritious! I steamed 6 and he ate 4, means ..... he likes it a lot lot lot... 

Next, I'll try this recipe with other 'treasure' that my picky eater didn't like! :)


Ingredients:

1 tube Egg Tofu

5 Asparagus (Finely chopped)

3 Large Prawn (Minced)

1/4 Marinated Chicken Breast 
(Season with cooking wine, soy sauce and corn starch, minced)

Some chopped carrots



Seasoning: Add to taste

Sesame Oil

Soy Sauce 

White Pepper

Sugar

Salt

Some wolfberry for garnishing





If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.

如果您要分享此食谱,请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢!

Method:

1. Mix all the ingredients and seasoning together. Mashed the tofu.




2. Oil the steaming tray with sesame oil.

3. Use a spoon, scoop the tofu mixture onto the tray. Topped with some wolfberry. (This is optional, I just like my food to looks good!)



4. Steam in a hot steamer for 10 minutes.



5. Remove the tofu from the tray. Transfer the tofu on a plate and serve warm with steamed rice. 

Optional: If you like it to looks nicer, use the broth from the steamed tofu, mix with some oyster sauce, sugar, starch and water... cook the gravy and pour over the tofu. 

If you like my recipe, click hereLIKE & follow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...