Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Monday 8 August 2022

Cute Lion Decorated Toasted Baguettes With Parma Ham & Rock Melon [SG57 National Day Theme Food]



Singapore turns 57 this year... Happy Birthday Singapore! 




Patriotism spirit kicks in!  I made this National Day theme brunch using my homemade baguettes, toasted and topped with cheese and jam spread, decorated with a cute Singa (lion), along with Parma Ham and rock melon. It's easy to prep the toasts, just spray some water and toast it or bake for few minutes until crisp, then topped with your favourite spread ;)


Homemade Baguettes

Tried making flower pattern this time, glad that they turned out ok but there's still room for improvement. Well, I have to admit that bread scoring isn’t my forte! :P

I'll try harder next time LOL




I've been living in Singapore for 17 years, and I recently got converted to Singaporean. It's a big decision that I had made, I hope I did the right thing for my child.:) Feeling grateful to be here, may this Lion City prosper even more in the years to come!




If you are sharing this blog content, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog. No parts of the content of this blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. All rights reserved. Thank you. 如果您要分享此内容,请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢!

Thanks for reading, I hope you are inspired after reading my blog. If you love to see my food, click hereLIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives Facebook page or follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood  to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to favourite my pages if you wish to see my post on your news feed. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...