Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Saturday 12 March 2016

'Where's my water?' Swampy Happy Holiday Cake


'When you're in good mood, you bake a cake and the cake will turn out nice. When you're not in the mood of baking, don't bake. It will never turn out nice.' That's what I believed.


I baked this cake with extremely good mood. :D and I was surprised with the result! I have no idea what to decorate on this cake until the very last minute, I decided to try free-hand carve a 2D fondant Swampy. Swampy is one of the character in  'Where's my water' game, Swampy is my son's favourite gator in this game. I have been preparing dorayaki with Swampy drawing for couple of times. So carving this fondant gator isn't a tough job for me compared to drawing with dorayaki batter on a hot pan! lol... **sweating**


This is Swampy. Do they look alike? 


The 'inside' of this Swampy cake is PINK Bandung flavour (aka Rose flavour) Sponge Cake using the Perfect Sponge Cake recipe. Love the colour and smell!




Here's some 'in-the-making' photos...



Frosting with fresh cream. 

My first free-hand 2D fondant Swampy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...