Click LIKE to receive recipe updates on Facebook

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 400 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.



Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Curry Salmon Fillet with Pumpkin (baked/ air fried) 咖喱三文鱼/ 南瓜

Photo updated: June 1, 2017
Air Fried Curry Salmon Fillet



This Curry Salmon Fillet can be air fried or baked. Added some finely chopped curry leaves to enhance the flavour. This recipe yield non-spicy but very flavourful and scrumptious salmon. It's nutritious and definitely kids friendly.






This recipe was created in January 2015.
That was the time I used to bake salmon with pumpkin, for the little picky eater.



" I used to cook salmon in skillet - pan fried with oil but sometimes, I find it too oily.

This was my first attempt baking salmon fillet. Another unplanned meal. Last minute decided to bake some Hazelnut Oatmeal Cookies for snack and last minute decided to bake the salmon that I bought this morning. Again, no mood for cooking but baking mode is ON! 

So I baked this delicious salmon right after the cookies. First time, no recipe, no reference, I marinated the salmon before I started baking cookies. When the cookies were ready, put the salmon in the oven and baked. Then, I went to pick my boy from kindergarten.

When I was back home, the moment I opened the door, I knew the salmon would taste awesome. So aromatic, it's surely our tasty lunch. And yes, it was. The texture and taste was perfect! My son told me he can eat this everyday...lol..AGAIN?! :D "


Look at the flesh, juicy!



Ingredients:

250g Salmon Fillet (boneless, cleaned and dry)

Some Pumpkin Slices (optional)

2 Curry Leave



Seasoning: double the amount if you like it more flavourful.

1 tsp Olive Oil

1 tsp Oyster Sauce

1/2 tsp Curry Powder

A dash of Tumeric Powder 

A pinch of Garlic Salt



If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.

如果您要分享此食谱,请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢!


Method:

1. In a bowl, mix together all seasoning.



2. Add in salmon fillet. Rub the seasoning all over the fillet. Snip/ chopped thinly the curry leave and sprinkle on the fillet.



3. Place pumpkin slices in the baking dish. (optional)



4. Place the fillet onto the pumpkin. Marinate for 30 minutes.



5. Bake in a preheated oven (or air fry) 190'C for 15-20 minutes. The cooking time depends on the thickness and the size of the fillet. Do adjust accordingly. 

If you like my recipe, click hereLIKE & FOLLOW my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!





SaveSaveSaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...