|Photo updated June 15, 2017|
Do you know what chicken nuggets are made of? Mine is just chicken meat and some simple seasoning. Cooking for my boy, I'd never buy frozen nuggets, do you know why?
Next time when you pop by the supermarket, get a pack of frozen nugget and read the ingredients labeled on the packaging. You'll find the answer there ;)
|Pan Fried Chicken Nuggets|
Photo updated July 21, 2016
There are many ways to make nuggets at home. I have tried making it with minced chicken and vegetables, curry flavor nuggets, alphabet nuggets, Parmesan cheese nuggets...etc because my boy loves nuggets!
|That's how I serve nuggets for lunch, with blanched vegetables, steamed egg and rice.|
Click here for Steamed Egg recipe.
Here is one of our favourite:
|Curry Flavoured Chicken Nuggets|
Photo updated 30 November 2015
The one that I'm sharing in this blog post, it's the simplest one that made with basic ingredients. It can be cooked in an air fryer, deep fry, pan fry or bake in an oven.
|Photo updated on October 19, 2015.|
Air-fried Crispy Chicken Nuggets
|Photo updated: 12 Jan 2017|
Packed this for my son to eat during school recess. If you like my bento idea, click here, LIKE and follow my facebook page to get more bento/ school snacks idea.
Cooking method: Pan-fry, Air-fry, Bake, Deep fry with oil.
1 Boneless Chicken Breast/ Thigh (Cut into chunks) 鸡胸肉／鸡腿 1个，切块
1 Egg (Beaten) 鸡蛋 1粒，打散
Garlic Salt, add to taste 蒜盐，适量
A dash of White Pepper 胡椒粉，少许
1/4 cup Flour 面粉 1/4 杯
1 cup Bread Crumbs 面包糠 1杯
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
Tips to make the chicken breast more tender for the little one to munch:
1. Before adding anything, add some corn flour to the chicken breast, leave it for 30 minutes.
2. Rinse the chicken, pat dry with kitchen towel, then cut into chunks.
1. Pat dry chicken chunks with kitchen towel. Season with garlic salt and pepper. Lightly dust with some flour, shake off the excess flour.
2. Dip chicken chunks into the egg until it's completely covered with egg.
3. Dip chicken chunks into bread crumbs until it's completely covered with bread crumbs.
4. Optional: Repeat step 2 and step 3 for thicker crust.
如果喜欢较厚的外层，可以重复步骤 2 和 3.
|Photo updated on 19 October, 2015|
Air-fried nuggets 气炸鸡柳
Air fry method: 气炸
5. Grease fryer's pan with olive oil. Place chicken chunks and gently press to flatten. Repeat the same steps for all the chicken chunks.
6. Spray a little olive oil on the chicken chunks.
7. Air fry for 8 minutes or until golden and crisp.
|Pan Fried Crispy Chicken Nuggets 香煎鸡柳|
Photo updated July 21, 2016
Pan fry/ deep fry method: 煎／炸
8. Heat oil in a frying pan/ skillet. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side until cook through, golden and crisp. To retain the moist in the chicken, do not over-cooked the chicken.
If you like my recipe, click here, LIKE and follow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!