Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Simple Grilled Honey Chicken Bento 简易蜜汁烤鸡腿便当


I made this bento last week before I left for a short trip. I was in a rush because I baked 2 rounds of more than a dozen of bread for my sisters. I got to prepare bento for my little boy to eat in the car. With no time to cook, I made this...as easy as can be, I used the boneless chicken thigh that I marinated with some salt a night before, added some all-purpose spices, sesame oil and honey....straight to the oven, grilled for 15 mins. Juicy and yummy grilled chicken, my boy likes this a lot lot lot! 


This is how I tell he likes the food :)

Ingredients:

1 Boneless Chicken Thigh (washed and dry with kitchen towel)
Some broccoli and baby corn (or any vegetables)

Seasoning:
A pinch of Salt
Dash of All-Purpose Seasoning 



1/4 tsp Sesame Oil
1 heap tsp Honey 

If you are sharing this recipe/ blog content, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog. No parts of the content of this blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. All rights reserved. Thank you. 
如果您要分享此食谱/内容,请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢!



Method:
Preheat oven 170'C Gratin Mode.

1. Add all seasoning to the chicken thigh.
2. Place the chicken on an aluminium foil, fold the edges up. Place on a baking tray.



3. Grill in a preheated oven for 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, fill up 3 cups of water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add broccoli and baby corn and cook until just cooked (when the broccoli changes to brighter green color). 
5. Drain. Place the broccoli, baby corn and the grilled chicken in a clean container. 


This was a last-minute bento, which was unplanned. For a healthier kid's bento, you may want to add some carrots, beans, eggs or any fruit of your choice. :)

Notes: The cooking time may be vary for oven without Gratin Mode. Do adjust accordingly. 
若喜欢我的食谱,可以LIKE和追随我的面书专页,不要错过最新食谱发布。If you like my recipe, click hereLIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives Facebook page or follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood  to receive more recipe updates. Remember to favourite my pages to see my posts on your news feed. 
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...