Honey + Lime or Honey + Lemon, you'll never go wrong with these combinations.
These delicious Honey Lime Chicken Wings were cooked in a fry pan without oil. Pan fried on medium-high heat to extract the oil from the fat of the wings, skin were nicely brown and pan fried to perfection.
|Honey Lime Chicken Wings pan fried without oil.|
Simple recipe, great flavour with a hint of lime that's so appetising and scrumptious.
10 Chicken Mid-wing 鸡翼／鸡翅膀 10只
5 cloves Garlic, sliced 蒜头 5粒，切片
1 Lime 青柠 1粒， 取皮硝和青柠汁备用
(use the lime zest and juice, add to taste)
1/2 tbsp Shao Xing Hua Tiao Cooking Wine 绍兴花雕酒 1/2 汤匙
2 tbsp Soy Sauce 酱油 2汤匙
1 tbsp Honey 蜜糖 1汤匙
1 tsp corn flour 玉米粉／粟粉 1小匙
1/4 tsp Salt 盐 1/4 小匙，喜欢较咸的可以放1/2小匙
(use 1/2 tsp if serving with rice)
1/8 tsp White Pepper 胡椒粉 1/8 小匙
1 tsp Grated Ginger 姜蓉 1小匙
1/2 tsp Sesame Oil 麻油 1/2 小匙
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. Wash and pat dry chicken wings with kitchen towel, cut into half.
2. Add in (A). Mix well. Cover and marinate for 2 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
3. Return to room temperature. Heat the pan.
4. Place the chicken wings on the preheated fry pan, as shown in the picture below.
5. Let it cook till the bottom of the skin are brown, as shown in the picture below.
6. Flip the chicken wings, continue to cook till both sides are nicely brown. Add in garlic and lime zest. Cook till fragrant.
7. Drizzle some lime juice, cooking wine, soy sauce and honey.
8. Stir to coat evenly. Adjust the seasoning if needed. Once the sauce has caramelise and coated on the chicken wings, it's ready to serve as appetiser, finger food or serve warm with rice.