Something that my mom used to make for us, my favourite Wonton. My boy loves it!
6 Large Prawns (peeled, deveined, diced)
Shao Xing Wine
Spring Onion (chopped)
Shanghai Wonton Wrapper/ Skin
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. Mix tapioca flour and soy sauce to minced meat. Mix with a pair of chopsticks, stir in one direction until the mixture is gooey.
2. Add in prawn and the rest of the seasoning (mix with prawn). Add in spring onion.
3. Mix with a pair of chopsticks, stir in one direction until the mixture is gooey.
4. Wrap the wonton as desired shape and size.
5. In a pot/ saucepan, bring water to boil. Add in wonton and cook until the wonton float, just let it cook another 20 second or so, discard water and serve with soup/ sauce/ noodles.
|I normally make wonton for my boy to eat with noodles. |
And this one - SiChuan Hot & Spicy Dumpling 红油抄手 for me.
Click here for SiChuan Hot & Spicy Sauce recipe.