My boy didn't like tomato, not one little bit. Well, I just do not want him to be picky on food, so whatever food that I think it's good for him, I'll think of ways to get him eat it. :)
When he saw me cooking this in the kitchen, the first thing that he told me was 'Mommy, don't put the tomato, I will not eat the tomato'. Then I said 'it's ok if you don't eat the tomato, just eat the fried eggs, okay?' hahaha.... yeah, he only ate the fried eggs and gravy, he told me he likes the fried eggs a lot, just didn't like the tomato....end of the day, still telling me that he didn't like the tomato. Hey boy, the fried eggs wouldn't taste so good without the tomatoes!
1 Tomato (cut into chunks), sprinkle some sugar set aside
2 Egg (add a pinch of salt, lightly beaten, do not over beat the egg)
鸡蛋 2粒 （加一点盐，稍微打散）
1-2 Stalk Spring Onion (chopped, reserved some for garnishing)
About 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
1/2 tbsp Sugar
1/2 tbsp Ketchup
Some Sesame Oil
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog. No parts of the content of this blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. All rights reserved. Thank you.
1. Heat oil in a skillet, fry egg into big chunks until 'just cooked'. Remove from heat, set aside.
2. Heat oil in skillet, add spring onion and cook until fragrant. Add in tomato. Stir fry until tomatoes are soft or until no more sizzling sound. Add sauce and cook in medium-low heat until the gravy started to thicken.
|Photo updated 24 Feb 2017|
3. Stir in fried eggs and combine. Cook for another 1 minute. Serve warm.
1. Fried egg with high heat. Do not overcook the eggs.
Here's a video to show how I fried the egg in just 40 second.
2. Add some sugar to tomato to make it less sour. If you like my recipe, click here, LIKE & FOLLOW my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!
Some feedback from those who have tried this recipe:
|By Barbara Chua Jalleh|
|By Surina Young|
|By Carole Choe|