Soft Breakfast Bun 松软牛油餐包 - These soft and fluffy bread are perfect for breakfast, serve with peanut butter, kaya, soft boiled eggs, ham & cheese or even on its own, pair with a cup of coffee, heavenly! Made using straight dough method, it's easy to make and these buns are soft even on the next day. :)
松软的牛油小餐包，有牛油的香味但不油不腻，味道适中。可以前一天把面包烘烤好，第二天的早餐就不用想 ‘吃什么？’ 咯。。 :)
250g Bread Flour 高筋面粉 250克
25g Cake Flour 低筋面粉 25克
1 1/2 tsp Instant Dry Yeast 即溶酵母 1 1/2 小匙
16g Milk Powder 奶粉 16克
45g Sugar 细砂糖 45克
1/2 tsp Salt 盐 1/2 小匙
100g Water 水 100克
80g Milk 牛奶 80克
45g Unsalted Butter (Softened) 牛油 45克，软化
|I use Blue Jacket Flour in this recipe.|
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. In a mixing bowl, mix (A). Add in (B).
将 （A）拌均，加入 （B）。
2. When all ingredients come together, gradually knead in butter. Continue kneading until the dough passes the windowpane test.
If you're not sure what is windowpane test, watch the video below:
3. Transfer the dough onto a greased bowl, cover with cling wrap and let it proof doubled in size. About an hour.
4. Deflate and divide dough, roll into balls. Cover and let it rest for 15 minutes.
5. Roll out the dough then roll up like making swiss roll. Transfer to a baking tin. Refer to the pictures below.
6. Cover with cling wrap and proof double in size. About an hour.
7. Bake in a preheated oven 180'C for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven, un-mould and let the bread cool on the rack.
Recipe adapted from here . Thanks Christine! :)