If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1/3 cups Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice (or add more, add to taste..)
1 Lemon Zest
1 1/2 cups Sugar
2 1/4 cups Water
1. Combine sugar and water. Stir in lemon zest.
2. Transfer to a cooking pot, slowly bring to boil.
3. Before boiling, stir with a spoon till sugar dissolved.
4. Let it boil for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, set aside to cool.
5. Add in lemon juice, strain and pour in a shallow freezer safe container.
6. Let it freeze.
7. Before serving, put it in a food processor/ blender, blend it. Serve chilled.
|At this stage, it's more like icy lemonade.|
|This was how it looks like right after blended in a food processor. It melted really fast on a hot day like this!|