I never buy frozen fish fingers from stores because of the fishy smells and the preservative added in them. Freshly made from scratch using fresh threadfin fish fillet or salmon fillet, this homemade version is a lot tastier and healthier.
1 Salmon/ Thread-fin Fillet (Cut into 1 inch stripes) 三文鱼或马友鱼柳 1 片 （切条）
1 Egg (Beaten) 鸡蛋 1 粒， 打散
Garlic Salt, add to taste 蒜盐 适量
1 Cup Bread Crumbs 面包糠 1杯
Curry Powder/ White Pepper (Optional) 咖喱粉／胡椒粉 少许，随意
Flour to coat 面粉 适量
If you are sharing this recipe/ blog content, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog. No parts of the content of this blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. All rights reserved. Thank you. 如果您要分享此食谱/内容，请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢！
1. Dry fish fillet with kitchen towel. Season with garlic salt and curry powder/ white pepper. Dust the fillet with some flour.
2. Dip fish fillet into the egg until it's completely covered with egg.
3. Dip fish fillet into bread crumbs until it's completely covered with bread crumbs.
4. Optional: Repeat step 2 and step 3 for thicker crust.
如果喜欢厚的外皮，可以重复步骤2 和 3.
Cook with Tefal Actifry (air-fry method): 气炸方法：
1. Grease fryer's pan with olive oil. Place fillet and gently press to flatten. Repeat same steps for all the fillet.
2. Spray a little olive oil on the fillet.
3. Air fry for 8 minutes.
Cook with frying pan: 用平底锅煎的方法
1. Heat oil in a frying pan. Add in the fillet and cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until cook through, golden and crisp.
*Do not over-cooked the fillet to remain the moist in the fillet.
Oven Baked Method: 烘烤方法
1. Preheat oven 180'C, bake for 15-18 minutes. No need to use cooking spray. Leave it in the oven for 10 minutes. The baked fish fingers can stay crispy at least 1 hour.
放进已预热的烤箱，以180 度 烘烤 15-18 分钟。烘烤完成后，放置烤箱里10分钟即可。若喜欢我的食谱，可以LIKE和追随我的面书专页，不要错过最新食谱发布。
If you like my recipe, click here, LIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives Facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!
|Oven baked version. I didn't add any oil at all. Thus the color was pale but very very crispy and yummy!|
|Baked version. Outer crispy, inner juicy!|