Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Friday 11 November 2016

My Birthday Cake - 2016



Nov 7, 2016

This was made for my birthday. I seldom make such rich chocolate cake but on this special day, I would bake one for myself to indulge in this devilish dark chocolate ganache cake because birthday cake calories..... DON'T COUNT!

做给自己的生日蛋糕,永远都是简简单单的。生日嘛,为什么要把自己弄得那么忙呢?今年原本想做个黑森林,那料到香蕉熟得太快,要尽快把它消灭掉,就做了这个香蕉巧克力相思蛋糕。一不做,二不休,反正都开了个头,再来个浓郁的黑巧克力甘纳许蛋糕。

点击以下链接即可继续阅读食谱 》》

耐室温不会溶化的黑巧克力甘纳许食谱

香蕉巧克力相思蛋糕食谱








Initially, I wanted to make a Black Forest cake but looking at the bunch of over ripe bananas sitting on the pantry, I have decided to bake a chocolate banana ogura cake instead of a dark chocolate sponge cake. 

CLICK HERE  >> Chocolate Banana Moist Sponge Cake aka Ogura Cake Recipe 





I made these strawberry flavoured chocolate toppings.
My hubby and son thought these were waffle biscuit. 




Everything on this cake were made of chocolate... dark, white, green tea and strawberry flavoured chocolate. 







The highlight of this cake is the dark chocolate ganache frosting. Dark Chocolate Ganache is super easy to make, no skill required and it can withstand room temperature for hours, the taste is awesome! Made with just 2 ingredients - dark chocolate and cream. ;)

CLICK HERE >> 2 Ingredients Dark Chocolate Ganache Recipe 




Added some chopped cranberries in between the chocolate layers to elevate the taste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...