My teddy bear loves mooncake, my son loves teddy bear more than mooncake, how about you? ;)
Here are some quick notes to show I made this cute lunch box:
1. Cook the rice and salmon. Blanch the broccoli and cauliflower. Prepare yellow and white egg sheets.
Tap here to get my kids-friendly << Curry Salmon Fillet Recipe >>
2. Portion out some rice, mix with dark soy sauce and mould into bear shapes as shown in the picture below.
3. Line the bento box with lettuce, add the remaining rice.
4. Transfer the cooked salmon, broccoli, cauliflower, bear rice ball and mooncake into the bento box.
5. Add facial details using seaweed.
6. Use the yellow egg sheet to make the moon and stars, white egg sheet as cloud.
Thanks for reading, I hope you are inspired after reading my blog. If you love to see my food, click here, LIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives Facebook page or follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed.