Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Thursday 29 June 2017

Minion Birthday Swiss Roll 小黄人生日蛋糕卷




Every year at this time, it's my busiest month of the year because July is my son's birthday month. This year I started baking his cake earlier because he doesn't wants to have birthday party, just want to have simple celebration at home. So I promised him to make him an extra cake on his lunar/ Chinese birthday. 


Minion birthday swiss roll for my 8yo son. 


He requested a Minion cake. Looking at the space in my refrigerator that was FULL, I decided to make a small swiss roll with a simple Minion drawing. Ahemm....I shouldn't use the word 'simple' because it looks simple but it's a tedious and time consuming process mixing the coloured batter. Took me more than 2.5 hour to bake this. So don't try the drawing if you have no time and patience. You can try my Classic Vanilla Swiss Roll, that's what I would highly recommend. It taste really good, quick and easy to bake. :)

Click here for full recipe 中英文对照食谱. 点击这里 >> Classic Vanilla Swiss Roll Recipe. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...