Happy Children's Day!
Every year at this time, I would create something NEW for the kids. In the past, I have made Flowery Jam Stick (year 2014) and Beetroot Bear Jelly (year 2016) for the kindergarten children. This year, I have decided to bake some cookies for the kids, my new creation :)
Cookies become a special treat when shaped into adorable chocolate bear cookie pops. If you think these cute bear cookie pops would be the kid's favourite, you'd only be half right because grown up like them too ;)
|My boy call them...the boy and girl bear ;)|
160g Unsalted Butter (softened) 无盐牛油 160克
120g Icing Sugar 糖粉 120克
50g Egg (lightly beaten) 鸡蛋 50克，打撒
1 tsp Vanilla Extract 香草精 1小匙
260g Cake Flour 低粉 260克
40g Cocoa Powder 无糖可可粉 40克
26 Bamboo Skewer 竹签 26支
Royal Icing or melted chocolate for decoration 糖霜或巧克力装饰
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
Prepare chocolate cookie dough: 准备面团
2. Gradually beat in egg and vanilla extract.
4. Use a spatula to scrape the sides and bottom. Form a dough. Cover the dough with cling wrap, roll out the dough to about 1cm thick and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
2. Flour your rolling pin and rolling surface. Roll out the dough to about 0.7cm thick, use a bear cookie cutter to cut out the dough.
4. Bake in a preheated oven 180’C for about 13-15 minutes or until they are set.
2. You can use chocolate or store-bought royal icing to decorate the cookies.
If you like my recipe, click here, LIKE & follow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!
|By Kirra Ferguson|
|Adorable teddy bear cookies, by Kirra Ferguson|