This is not my first time baking wholemeal oatmeal cookies. This recipe was adapted from my favourite Hazelnut Chocolate Chips Oatmeal Cookies . I previously shared it in the same blog post but I think it was quite confusing to readers. So I decided to create another post to archive this recipe, for easy reference.
115g Unsalted Butter (Softened)
120g Brown Sugar
9g Egg Yolk
1 Small Egg (lightly beaten, about 42g)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
(C) Mix together.
120g Wholewheat/ Wholemeal Flour (I use Blue Jacket Whole Wheat Flour)
50g Rolled Oats
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
(D) This is optional, just add whatever nuts or dried fruits that you like! Or if you like plain one, just omit this.
60g Dried Cranberries
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. Preheat oven 170'C.
2. In a mixer, beat together (A) until smooth.
3. Gradually add in (B).
5. Mix until everything is thoroughly incorporated. Scrape the bottom and the sides of the bowl, and mix briefly.
7. Scoop the dough with a table spoon, place onto the lined baking tray. Leave some space in between the cookies.
8. Bake for 15 minutes.
(Baking mode: Traditional, middle rack, rotate the tray after first 7 minutes)
9. Remove cookies from the oven. Let it sit on the baking tray for few minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool.
10. When it's completely cooled, store in airtight container and enjoy! If you like my recipe, click here, follow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!
For more picture tutorial, click here.