Are they cute? These mini crackers were made by my 6yo son. It's pretty easy, the only step that takes longer time is moulding/ shaping the dough. We made this right after we made the Garlicious Crispy Cheddar Cheese Crackers. If you preferred an easier cheddar cheese crackers recipe (without shaping), click here for recipe.
100g Flour 面粉 100克
100g Cheddar Cheese (blend in a food processor) 车打芝士碎100克
25g Salted Butter (cold, cubes) 冷牛油 25克（含盐，切块）
1 tsp Water 水 1小匙
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. In a bowl, mix together flour and cheddar cheese with fingers. Mix in cold butter.
2. Add water and form a pliable dough.
|If too dry, add a more water.|
3. Shape as desired. Transfer to a lined baking tray.
|I didn't take photo of the mini doggie crackers. |
This was another batch made with my son favourite animal cookie cutters.
4. Bake in a preheated oven 180'C for about 15 minutes, the baking time depends on the thickness and size of the crackers.
5. Remove from oven, let it cool on the tray. Keep in air tight container once completely cooled. Can be kept for up to a week or more.