My new recipes usually were created when I desperately need to use up something or make something for special occasion.
This time was to clear my 'going to expire' cream cheese and some frozen bananas.
Actually this cheesecake bars taste more like ice cream than cheesecake but I don't want to name this 'ice cream' because I didn't add any CREAM at all...No whipping cream or thickened cream... So I think it's not appropriate if I give a name that may confuse my readers here.
250g Philadephia Cream Cheese (softened)
200g Ripe Banana (Mashed, I used frozen banana)
2 tbsp Fresh Milk
45g Condensed Milk (increase amount for sweeter cheesecake bars)
Few drops of Pure Vanilla Extract
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. In a stand mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth.
2. Beat in fresh milk and condensed milk.
3. Beat in bananas and vanilla extract.
Deco & toppings:
Some Chocolate Rice Chips
Some Colourful Sprinkles
Some Flowery Sprinkles
1. Line the baking tin with baking sheet.
2. Layer with generous amount of chocolate rice chips.
3. Pour in the cream cheese mixture. Gently tap the baking tin on the worktop 2-3 times to release trapped air.
4. Layer generous amount of chocolate rice chips on top. Use a chopstick, gently stir in the chocolate chips. Just the upper layer.
5. Sprinkle some 'flower' on top. You may use whatever sprinkles that you have at home.
6. Cover with cling wrap, keep in the freezer overnight.
7. Remove from freezer, lift up the baking sheet carefully. Loosen the sides and cut the cheesecake into squares with a sharp knife.
8. Serve immediately. If you like my recipe, click here, follow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!
Some feedback from those who have tried this recipe:
|By Alice Chang|