The pancakes recipe is adapted from Jamie Oliver's one cup pancake recipe. I added some banana and Nutella, made some small bite size pancake burgers for my little boy. This is a mess-free and yummylicious breakfast! :)
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1 cup Self Raising Flour (or Click here for pancake recipe made with normal flour)
1 cup Fresh Milk
1 Large Egg
Pinch of Salt
1 banana and some Nutella
I made for my boy and myself only, so I used a small Kampong chicken egg, 1/2 cup self raising flour and 1/2 cup milk. I like sweet pancakes, so I added 1 tbsp of castor sugar. Just nice!
1. In a bowl, lightly whisk egg. Add milk, salt and sugar if used. Stir in flour. Mix until no more lumps.
2. Pour the batter into a piping bag, snip a small 0.5cm hole at the tip.
3. Heat a drop of olive oil in a non stick pan. Pipe small amount of batter on the pan. Cover with lid.
4. Cook until bubbles appear on the pancakes, flip over and cover with lid. Cook until golden brown.
5. Slice the banana to 1cm thick. Place a slice of banana on each mini pancakes. Use a teaspoon, layer some Nutella on each banana slices. Top with a mini pancakes.