Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Easy Steamed Half Shell Scallops with Premium Light Soy Sauce



Scallops! My favorite!! I bought a big packet of frozen half shell scallops last weekend. I wanted to make baked scallops, but decided to steam them. Scallops always taste good, no fancy ingredients used in my steamed version. Just soy sauce, Shao Xing cooking wine, sesame oil and ginger. Super Yummy!! My boy said he likes this more than chicken rice...hahaha...chicken rice used to be his favorite food! 

I only steamed 3 this time, just want to try if my recipe works. :) Next attempt I must steam MORE!! :D 

Ingredients:
3 Scallops (half shell, washed and dry with kitchen towel)
Some thin slices of ginger
Spring Onion for garnishing



Seasoning: Mix in a bowl
1 tsp Light Soy Sauce
1 tsp Cooking Wine
1/2 tsp Sesame Oil


I used this..
Method:
1. Top some ginger on each scallop.
2. Add in about 1/2 tsp of seasoning in each scallop.
3. Steam for 5 minutes. 
4. Top with some spring onion. Serve immediately.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...