Rice Based Food Art - Teddy Bear Salmon Pumpkin Rice 南瓜三文鱼盖饭. This rice bowl is not only cute and delicious, it has high nutritional values. Teddy bear is made of rice mixed with ground toasted sesame seeds seasoned with soy sauce. The base is pumpkin rice mixed with curry salmon. Served with silver fish, french bean & mushrooms omelette and blanched vegetables. Book and pencil made of cheese.
How I made it:
1. Portion out 1/3 of rice, mix with some ground toasted sesame seeds and soy sauce. Shape into teddy bear head, ears and arms. Set aside.
2. Cook curry salmon following this recipe: Curry Salmon Fillet
|I pan fried the salmon with some curry leaves.|
If you are sharing this recipe/ blog content, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog. No parts of the content of this blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. All rights reserved. Thank you. 如果您要分享此食谱/内容，请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢！
3. Mix the remaining rice with mashed pumpkin and salmon.
- Place pumpkin salmon rice, your choice of omelette and vegetables in a clean bowl.
- Place the teddy bear in the middle.
- Cut out the shape of the book and pencil using cheese.
- Add details using seaweed. Serve right away.
Thanks for reading, I hope you are inspired after reading my blog. If you like my recipe and love to see my food creation, click here, LIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!