|Photo updated: 9 Jan 2017|
Mac & Cheese with scallops, ham, mushrooms and peas.
No-bake version using this recipe, skipped the oven.
Tips: Cook the macaroni the night before, morning just saute ingredients and cook the sauce. ;) 芝士火腿通心粉，加了带子，蘑菇和青豆。这次做免烤的，省时！:D
Packed for my P2 boy to eat during school recess.
If you like my school snacks idea, click here, LIKE & follow my facebook page to receive more bento/ school snacks idea and recipe updates.
Ingredients: Yield 1 adult serving/ 2 kids servings
60g Macaroni 通心粉 60克
1 clove Garlic (minced) 蒜头 1棵，切碎
80g Chicken Breast 鸡胸肉 80克，切块，加入少许蒜盐和胡椒粉调味
(skinless, boneless, cut into chunks, seasoned with garlic salt and pepper)
20g Ham (chopped) 火腿 20克，切碎
3 tbsp Parmesan Cheese 帕玛森奶酪碎 3汤匙
2-3 Brown Button Mushroom (sliced) 鲜蘑菇 2-3 棵，切片
Some oil for cooking 少许油
15g Butter 牛油 15克
100ml Cooking Cream 鲜奶油 （烹饪用）100克
110ml Chicken Stock 鸡汤 110克
1 tbsp Plain Flour 普通面粉 1汤匙
2 slices Cheddar Cheese 车达奶酪 2片（也可以用车达奶酪碎 50克）
or 50g Shredded Cheddar
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. Cook macaroni in salted water according to the package instruction. Drain and set aside. Preheat oven 220'C.
2. Heat some oil in a saucepan, cook garlic until fragrant. Add in chicken follow by mushrooms, stir fry until cooked, season with salt and pepper, remove from heat.
3. In another saucepan, heat butter using low heat.
4. Stir in flour. Mix until smooth.
5. Stir in cooking cream, mix well. Turn the heat to medium low. Stir in chicken broth, mix well.
6. Add in cheddar cheese.
7. Turn to low heat, stir constantly until the cheese melted. Remove from heat.
8. Place macaroni, chicken, mushrooms and ham in an oven-safe earthenware dish.
9. Pour the sauce over it. Use a spoon, gently mix well.
10. Top with Parmesan cheese.
11. Bake in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. When it's ready, garnish with dried parsley and serve warm.
放进已预热的烤箱，烤 10-12 分钟即可享用。若喜欢我的食谱，可以LIKE和追随我的面书专页，不要错过最新食谱发布。
If you like my recipe, click here, LIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives Facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!