COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM
Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.
Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood
If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, 23 August 2016
Parmesan French Bread 法国芝士面包
This recipe was adapted from the Cheesy Capsicum French Bread shared by Marie in Gourmet Living magazine. I leave out the capsicums and toppings, baked it into a loaf.
400g Blue Jacket Baguette Flour
100g Blue Jacket Bread Flour
340g Ice Water
2 tsp Salt
5g Instant Yeast
Some Shredded Parmesan for filling
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you. 如果您要分享此食谱，请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢
1. In a stand mixer, knead (A) until stretchy.
2. Knead in (B) and continue to knead until the dough is elastic and smooth.
3. Transfer to a lightly greased bowl, cover with cling wrap and let it proof for 60 mins.
4. Transfer the dough onto a lightly floured worktop, roll out the dough and roll up like a swiss roll. Cover and let it sit for 30 mins.
5. Roll out the dough, sprinkle some cheese and roll up. Transfer to a lightly greased baking tin, cover and let it proof for 30- 40 minutes.
6. Bake in a preheated oven 180'C for 35 minutes (Lowest rack).
7. Remove from oven, un-mould and let the bread cool on a cooling rack. If you like my recipe, click here, LIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives Facebook page or follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed.