This recipe was adapted from the Cheesy Capsicum French Bread shared by Marie in Gourmet Living magazine. I leave out the capsicums and toppings, baked it into a loaf.
400g Blue Jacket Baguette Flour
100g Blue Jacket Bread Flour
340g Ice Water
2 tsp Salt
5g Instant Yeast
Some Shredded Parmesan for filling
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you. 如果您要分享此食谱，请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢
1. In a stand mixer, knead (A) until stretchy.
2. Knead in (B) and continue to knead until the dough is elastic and smooth.
3. Transfer to a lightly greased bowl, cover with cling wrap and let it proof for 60 mins.
4. Transfer the dough onto a lightly floured worktop, roll out the dough and roll up like a swiss roll. Cover and let it sit for 30 mins.
5. Roll out the dough, sprinkle some cheese and roll up. Transfer to a lightly greased baking tin, cover and let it proof for 30- 40 minutes.
6. Bake in a preheated oven 180'C for 35 minutes (Lowest rack).
7. Remove from oven, un-mould and let the bread cool on a cooling rack. If you like my recipe, click here, follow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed.