A simple and nutritious egg pancakes, packed with nutrients and loaded with vegetables. I have a picky eater at home, making food with 'hidden treasure' is my forte! Hid all the vegetables and I don't need to nag 'eat your vegetables please.....'. It makes a great snacks, side dish or even for breakfast.
|Look at the fingers.....someone can't wait to eat his food :)|
3 Eggs 鸡蛋 3粒
1/4 tsp Chicken Powder 鸡精粉 1/4小匙
Dash of White Pepper 胡椒粉 少许
* 2 Broccoli (florets, chopped) 西兰花 2小朵，切碎
* 1 tbsp Shredded Carrot 胡萝卜碎 1 汤匙
* 1 French Beans (chopped) 四季豆 1条，切碎
* Can be replaced with any vegetables of your preference. 以上蔬菜可以随意更改
1/4 Sausage (use nitrate-free and MSG free sausage, chopped), can be replaced with ham. 香肠 1/4条，切碎
3 tbsp Shredded Parmesan Cheese (optional) 芝士碎 3汤匙，可以不放
Pinch of Salt 少许盐
Medella Premium Organic Coconut Cooking Oil/ any neutral flavour cooking oil 油
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you. 如果您要分享此食谱，请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢！
1. In a bowl, lightly beat egg + chicken powder + white pepper. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a skillet, add in chopped broccoli, french beans and sausage, add a pinch of salt, stir fry until the 'greens' are cooked. Transfer to the bowl, mix with egg and carrot.
3. Heat oil in the same skillet, pour in the egg mixture. When the egg is about to set, sprinkle shredded parmesan (if using). Flip over.
4. When it's fully cooked, turn off heat. Slice and serve.
If you like my recipe, click here, LIKE & FOLLOW Miki's Food Archives Facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy！