Before you proceed to read this blog, I must warn you. These cookies are super addictive! They are chewy, slightly crunchy at the sides and they taste heavenly! Indeed they are sweet...once you start with a bite, you can hardly stop!
That's what we (my son and I) experienced the past 2 days. I made 18 palm size huge cookies and 10 were gone on the next day. Where are the remaining 8 cookies? ......I hide it....lol...
Ingredients: (yield 18 palm size cookies)
260g Flour 面粉260克
1 1/4 tsp Baking Soda 小苏打 1 1／4 小匙
1/4 tsp Salt 盐 1/4 小匙
170g Unsalted Butter (softened) 牛油 170克
130g Castor Sugar 糖 130克
140g Brown Sugar 黄糖 140克
1 Large Yolk 蛋黄 1 粒
1 Large Egg 鸡蛋 1 粒
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract 香草精 1.5小匙
Some M&M candies or Smarties m&m 巧克力糖适量
(I use banana flavour M&M candies that I brought back from Australia)
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. Mix (A) in a bowl, set aside.
2. In a stand mixer, cream butter and sugar. Gradually add in eggs and continue to beat until well combined.
3. Beat in vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
4. Gradually add in flour mixture and beat until just combined.
5. Scoop the batter and place on a lined baking tray. Topped with candies and bake in a preheated oven 180'C (or 160'C with fan) for 13-15 minutes or until the cookies are slightly brown.
6. Remove from oven, let it rest for 5 minutes before transfer the cookies to the cooling rack.