There are many ways to make Mango Sago Dessert. Some people make it with coconut milk, evaporated milk, condensed milk, mango juice and sugar. But, I'm too lazy to dig my can opener that is deep down in my drawer, so I decided to make it with organic fresh milk that is available all the times in my fridge because my son drink fresh milk every morning and before bed. And, there's NO SUGAR added in my recipe because I substituted ice cube with frozen mango which gives a really sweet taste!
2 Chilled Ripe Mango
120g (or more) Frozen Mango
1 tbsp Chilled Fresh Milk (if the texture is too thick, add in more fresh milk)
1 1/2 tbsp Sago
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you. 如果您要分享此食谱，请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢！
1. Wash and soak sago in water for 1 hour.
2. Drain the water and cook it with 2 cups of water.
3. When all the sago becomes transparent, remove from heat. Drain the water, wash it with cold running filtered water/ drinking water.
4. Transfer to a bowl. Add some water and let it cool.
5. Meanwhile, peel the mangoes and cut into cubes. Reserve some for garnishing.
6. In the blender, blend the frozen mango and fresh mango cubes into a smooth paste. Add in fresh milk. Blend to mix well.
7. Add in sago (make sure it is completely cooled and drained), mix well with a spoon.
8. Served with the reserved mango cubes.
If you like my recipe, click here, follow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!
|By Helen Kwek|