Made these Pooh Bear bread more than one month ago but haven't have time to archive on blog because lately, we have been busy talking about GEP - Gifted Education Programme selection test, the test rated as "The Most Difficult Test In The World" ... how true is that saying? I'm not sure.
My boy is selected for the round 2 GEP test. As a parent, I'm extremely happy and proud of him because it's really not easy to pass the first screening test as there's only the top 10% amongst the cohort is selected. The round 2 test is on next week, are we nervous? No, because there's nothing that we need to prepare for the upcoming test. I just need to make sure the boy is eating well and happy. ❤️
|Cute Pooh Bear Burger - Grilled Curry Mayo Chicken Burger|
250g Bread Flour 高筋面粉 250克
25g Cake Flour 低筋面粉 25克
1 1/2 tsp Instant Dry Yeast 即溶酵母 1 1/2 小匙
16g Milk Powder 奶粉 16克
45g Sugar 细砂糖 45克
1/2 tsp Salt 盐 1/2 小匙
Some Ground Turmeric 黄姜粉 适量
100g Water 水 100克
80g Milk 牛奶 80克
45g Unsalted Butter (Softened) 牛油 45克，软化
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. In a mixing bowl, mix (A). Add in (B).
将 （A）拌均，加入 （B）。
2. When all ingredients come together, gradually knead in butter. Continue kneading until the dough passes the windowpane test.
If you're not sure what is windowpane test, watch the video below:
3. Transfer the dough onto a greased bowl, cover with cling wrap and let it proof doubled in size. About an hour.
4. Deflate and divide dough, roll into balls. Cover and let it rest for 15 minutes.
5. Shape as desired. Transfer to a lined baking tin. Refer to the pictures below.
Tap to read more 点击进入 < how to do printing on bread 面团绘画食谱>
6. Cover with cling wrap and proof double in size. About an hour.
7. Preheat oven 180'C, reset to 140'C, bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, let the bread cool on the rack.