Rice Based Food Art - Rilakkuma On Hamburger Happy Meal Toy 拉拉熊快乐餐. Made of cooked rice added some pumpkin and soy sauce for the colour, healthy and adorable kids meal.
Rilakkuma On Hamburger was the McDonald's free toy with any Happy Meal purchase. I have missed this toy as I wasn't aware of the promotion. I only managed to get the other three. To "complete" the set, I have made this toy with rice, take a picture and archived. :P
Back in March 2018, McDonald's released a set of super adorable Rilakkuma toys:
- Rilakkuma on Hamburger
- Rilakkuma & Hamburger
- Korilakkuma & Drinks
- Kiiroitori on Happy Meal Box
I have 1 Kiiroitori on Happy Meal Box and 1 Rilakkuma & Hamburger extra, all new and sealed. If anyone have Rilakkuma On Hamburger extra and keen to trade the toy, kindly contact Miki's Food Archives via pm. I'm not interested to buy, so if you're a seller, please do not contact me. Thank you.
How I made it:
1. Portion out the cooked rice, 2/3 of the rice mix with steamed pumpkin. Place a cling wrap on a bowl, add in rice and wrap up. Gently press to shape the rice into semicircle. Remove the rice from cling wrap, transfer onto serving plate. Set aside.
2. Scoop out 1 tsp of plain rice, cover with cling wrap and flatten. Set aside.
If you are sharing this recipe/ blog content, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog. No parts of the content of this blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. All rights reserved. Thank you.
3. Add some soy sauce/ dark soy sauce to the remaining rice, mix well. Use cling wrap to shape the Rilakkuma head, body, arms and ears.
4. To serve: Place the Rilakkuma on the pumpkin rice. Cut and place the plain rice on the face and tummy. Add facial details using seaweed and cheese. Serve with lemon-pepper spiced salmon, seaweed egg roll and vegetables to complete the meal.
Thanks for reading, I hope you are inspired after reading my blog. If you like my recipe and love to see my food creation, click here, LIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives Facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!