Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Cute Bear Onigiri Served In Homemade Japanese Curry




Cute Bear Onigiri served in homemade Japanese curry. Loved by both adults and kids. Looks good, taste delicious!




This was the part 2 of my Panda Onigiri that I made the day before. After my boy happily finished eating his Panda Onigiri lunch, he asked if I can make another one for him. Of course I won't say no, if he's able to tell me what theme or characters he wants. 

And, he told me he wants a bear and curry. Oh well, I knew it! He will sure request for Japanese curry if I ask him "what's for lunch?" 


The boy happily holding his bowl of beary cute curry rice :)

Here are some quick notes of how I prepare this Cute Bear Onigiri served in homemade Japanese Curry:

1. First, cook the curry! Click here for Homemade Japanese Curry recipe. This recipe is simple, quick and best of all, it's non spicy and nutritious. Kids loves this! it's so delicious to pair with rice.


2. Cook the rice and side dishes:


Side dishes: Blanched broccoli, Pan Seared Prawns,
Snow Peas and Tamagoyaki aka Japanese Rolled Omelette. 



Blanched broccoli: Boil some water, seasoned with salt, blanched the broccoli.



Pan seared prawns: Seasoned with salt, pepper, sake and sesame oil, pan seared.

Tamagoyaki aka Japanese Rolled Omelette: Click here for Tamagoyaki aka Japanese Rolled Omelette recipe. 


3. Assemble and serve. :)



If you love to see my food, click hereLIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...