I just browsed through some of the old food photos in my phone's photo album. Found this long lost recipe...
Ingredients: (Yield 7 small cupcakes, I used small muffin cups)
50g Butter (softened)
100g Yoghurt (plain)
1 Banana (mashed)
|This is the Blue Jacket Cake Flour that I used in this recipe.|
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
100g Cake Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
Dash of Cinnamon Powder (optional)
1. Use a hand whisk, mix butter and sugar together. Whisk in egg.
2. Gently fold in yoghurt and mashed banana with a kitchen spatula.
3. Sift in dry ingredients and fold to combined. Do not over mixed the batter.
4. Pour the batter into 7 small muffin cups.
5. Bake in a preheated oven 180'C for 15-20 minutes.