This is one of my childhood favourite dish. A homestyle dish that my mom used to cook for us during Chinese New Year or festive seasons when she had leftover roasted pork. The preparation is easy, just cut the roasted pork into bite size and stir fry with garlic and some seasoning. The seasoning that my mom used was rather simple, just sugar and dark soy sauce. This recipe that I'm sharing here, added a little more ingredients to elevate the taste.
For stir frying, I usually use this flat based stainless wok ~ Song Cho IDEAL Wok, a 30cm multiply stainless steel wok without chemical coating, need not worry about over-heated or scratches on the surface, it's safe to use in any cooking.
300g Roasted Pork Belly, cut into bite size 烧肉 300克，切小
|<<Homemade Roasted Pork Recipe 点击进入<<自制脆皮烧肉食谱>>|
40g chopped Garlic 蒜头 40克，剁碎
2 tbsp Coarse Sugar 粗糖 2汤匙
1 tbsp chopped Red Chili/ Bird's Eye Chili 红辣椒／指天椒 1汤匙
1 tbsp chopped Coriander/ Spring Onion 青葱／芫荽 1汤匙
Some oil for cooking 油 适量
1 tbsp Oyster Sauce 蚝油 1汤匙
1 tbsp Rice Wine 米酒 1汤匙
1 tsp Dark Soy Sauce 黑酱油 1小匙
1 tbsp Water 水 1汤匙
If you are sharing this recipe/ blog content, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog. No parts of the content of this blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. All rights reserved. Thank you. 如果您要分享此食谱/内容，请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢！
1. In a bowl, mix together all sauce ingredients, set aside.
2. Add some oil into Song Cho IDEAL Wok. Heat the oil and stir fry garlic until crisp and golden. Transfer the garlic into a bowl.
3. Use the remaining oil in the wok, stir fry roasted pork belly until fragrant.
4. Add in sauce, stir to coat.
5. When the sauce is thicken, stir in chili, coriander/ spring onion and crispy garlic.
6. Stir in sugar, mix well. Remove from heat and serve warm.