Coconut Butter Prawns, a delicious and easy recipe that uses simple ingredients without the need of deep frying. Full of coconut aroma with buttery flavour, this dish can be served with rice or on its own as appetiser or snacks.
These prawns are cooked in Song Cho IDEAL wok, a flat based stainless steel wok that can be used to do more than just simple stir-frying. It is a multiply stainless steel wok without chemical coating, it's safe to use in any cooking and deep frying.
25g Desiccated Coconut (toasted) 椰丝 25克，炒香／烤香
6 Large Prawns 大虾 6只
1/4 tsp Salt 盐 1/4小匙
2 tbsp Cooking Oil 油 2汤匙
25g Butter 牛油 25克
1 clove Garlic (chopped) 蒜茸 1小匙
1/2 Red Chili/ 1 Bird's Eye Chili (sliced) 红辣椒 1/2条 或 指天椒 1条，切小
1 Shallot (chopped) 小葱头 1粒，切碎
Handful of Curry Leaves 咖喱叶 适量
1/2 tsp Pepper Salt 椒盐 1/2小匙
1/8 tsp Salt 盐 1/8小匙
1/2 tsp Sugar 细砂糖 1/2 小匙
If you are sharing this recipe/ blog content, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog. No parts of the content of this blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. All rights reserved. Thank you. 如果您要分享此食谱/内容，请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢！
1. Season prawns with 1/4 tsp salt, set aside for 15 minutes.
2. Add oil in Song Cho IDEAL Wok, heat oil. Add prawns and pan fry until cooked. Set aside.
3. Reduce heat to low, add in butter and (A), fry until fragrant.
4. Stir in toasted desiccated coconut.
5. Stir in (B) and prawns , toss/ mix well and it's ready to serve.