It's this time of the year again where most of the school children in Singapore are being pressured to the max - SA 2, Semestral Assessment 2, commonly known as year end exam.
|Another "homework reminder", created in May 2018.|
As usual, my P3 boy is totally stress-free, but mommy is stressful looking at him playing all day at home LOL... Made his favourite Totoro theme lunch box to gently remind him that he has to work a little harder so he could do better in the exam. Well, he seems motivated, wish him all the best in SA2. ❤️ 努力！加油！❤️
Here are some quick notes to show the steps/ method:
1. Cook the rice and all the side dishes.
- Crab stick + french bean egg roll
Tap the link for recipe:
<< Tamagoyaki aka Japanese Egg Roll Recipe 点击进入玉子烧食谱 >>
If you are sharing this recipe/ blog content, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog. No parts of the content of this blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. All rights reserved. Thank you. 如果您要分享此食谱/内容，请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢！
- Pan fried Curry Chicken Fillet.
Recipe adapted from here 👉Tap the link for recipe:
<< Curry Salmon Recipe 点击进入咖喱三文鱼食谱 >>
- Blanched broccoli
- Black Pepper Prawn
2. Portion out the rice, add some flavoured roasted seaweed, mix well.
3. Mould the rice into Totoro and Susuwatari shapes, as shown in the picture below.
4. Line some lettuce on the lunch box.
5. Add in side dishes.
6. Add Totoro and Susuwatari, add facial details using fish cake and seaweed.
7. Done and enjoy! If you are a "kiasu" mom like me, add the DIY 努力！加油！flag. ;)
Thanks for reading, I hope you are inspired after reading my blog. If you love to see my food, click here, LIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives Facebook page or follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed.