This is a very appetising dish that loved by both kids and adults especially those who love ketchup. Cooked and coated with sweet and savoury sauce, added some fresh pineapples that elevated the taste with a hint of sourness, it goes well with or without rice. Super tasty!
This dish required deep frying and stir frying. The best cookware to use is this flat based stainless wok ~ Song Cho IDEAL Wok, a 30cm stainless steel wok which is perfect for deep frying and stir-frying. It is a multiply stainless steel wok without chemical coating, it's safe to use in any cooking.
Some Cream Cracker crumbs 苏打饼干碎 适量，也可以不放
(optional- add/ adjust the amount according to the moisture of meat mixture)
1 tsp Corn Flour 玉米粉／粟粉 1小匙
2 tsp Soy Sauce 酱油 1小匙
1 tbsp Sugar 细砂糖 1汤匙
1 tbsp Shao Xing Hua Tiao Wine 绍兴花雕酒 1汤匙
3 tbsp Ketchup/ Tomato Sauce 番茄酱／茄汁 3汤匙
About 3 - 4 tbsp Water 水 3 - 4汤匙或适量
If you are sharing this recipe/ blog content, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog. No parts of the content of this blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. All rights reserved. Thank you. 如果您要分享此食谱/内容，请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢！ Method:
1. In a bowl, mix ingredients (A) and ground pork.
2. In another bowl, mix ingredients (B) and prawn. Set aside for 15 minutes.
3. Mix together (1 + 2) and cream cracker crumbs in one direction until gooey. Cover with cling wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
将步骤 1 ＋ 步骤 2 ＋ 饼干碎混合，用筷子以同一个方向搅拌至起胶。盖上保鲜纸，放冰箱30分钟。
4. Remove the meat mixture from the refrigerator and make into small round meat balls. Return to room temperature.
5. Add generous amount of oil into Song Cho Ideal Wok. Heat the oil till 170'C. Deep fry the meat ball until fully cooked.
6. Pour the oil into a bowl, return the wok to the stove. Use the remaining oil in the wok, stir fry onion, garlic and red chilies until fragrant.
7. Add in ingredients (C), bring to a boil. Add in pineapple, tomatoes and meatballs. Mix and coat.
8. When the sauce is thicken, turn off heat. Garnish with spring onion and serve warm with steamed rice.