COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM
Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.
If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to email@example.com
Thursday, 17 May 2018
Pandan Lemongrass Drink 班兰香茅茶
Pandan Lemongrass Drink is made using both the stalks of the lemongrass plant and the leaves of the pandan plant. This drink can improve a number of health conditions and help increase the level of wellness for almost everyone.
This drink is good for digestion, it helps to regulates high blood pressure, boost metabolism, heals cold and flu, and it helps the body's system function better overall.
8 stalks Lemongrass 香茅 8枝
2 Pandan Leaves 班兰叶 2片
1.5 litre Water 水 1.5公升
Honey Rock Sugar, add to taste 石蜂糖 适量
If you are sharing this recipe/ blog content, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog. No parts of the content of this blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. All rights reserved. Thank you. 如果您要分享此食谱/内容，请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢！
1. Discard the outer layer of the lemongrass, cut off both ends. Pound the lemongrass with the back of a knife. Cut into 2 inches long.
2. Wash pandan leaves and tie them into knot.
3. In a pot, add water and lemongrass. Bring to a boil.
4. Cover with lid (leave some gap at the side), lower to medium heat and simmer for 25 minutes.
5. Add in pandan leaves and honey rock sugar, continue to simmer for 10 minutes. Turn off heat and strain the drink. Serve warm or chilled.