A truly Asian flavour linguine with homemade salted egg yolk sauce that is creamy, rich and full of flavour. Teaming it with fresh crab meat, it taste fantastic! So delicious...
Yield 1 serving
80g Linguine or any pasta of your choice
80g Crab Meat
2 Salted Egg Yolk
2 cloves Garlic, chopped/ sliced
100ml Cooking Cream
120 ml Chicken Broth
1 tbsp All Purpose Flour
Some Olive Oil for cooking
Some Pepper and Salt, add to taste
If you are sharing this recipe/ blog content, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog. No parts of the content of this blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. All rights reserved. Thank you.
1. Steamed salted egg yolk for 15 minutes. Mashed and set aside.
|I used San Remo Linguine in this recipe.|
2. Cook linguine according to the package instruction. Set aside.
|Raw crab meat.|
3. In a skillet, heat some olive oil, add in garlic, fry until fragrant. Add in crab meat, season with pepper and salt, when it's about to cook through, stir in 5g butter.
4. When the crab meat turned white, it's fully cooked, remove from heat. Set aside.
4. In the same skillet, add in 15g butter, stir in salted egg, mix well.
5. When the salted egg mixture started to bubble, add in flour, stir to mix well.
6. Add in cooking cream and chicken broth, bring to a boil.
7. Season with salt and pepper, add in cooked linguine and crab meat.
8. Stir to mix well, when the sauce is thicken, remove from heat and serve warm.
If you like my recipe, click here, LIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives Facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!