Shortbread is one of the top viewed recipe on my blog. I have tried another flavour recently and I personally love it so much. Green Tea flavoured shortbread with cranberries and pistachio nuts, this combinations will make you come back for more and never stop munching!
|Green Tea Shortbread (plain/ cranberries/ pistachio nuts)|
Premium Homemade Cookies available for sale,
click here visit DGZ SHOP , pm to place order.
200g Salted Butter (softened) 牛油 200克 （有盐的，软化）
100g Icing Sugar 糖粉 100克
290g All Purpose Flour 中筋面粉 290克
10g Green Tea Powder 抹茶粉 10克
40g Dried Cranberries (chopped) 蔓越莓 40克 （切小）
30g Pistachio Nuts 开心果 30克
If you are sharing this recipe/ blog content, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog. No parts of the content of this blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. All rights reserved. Thank you.
1. Cream butter and icing sugar. Gradually beat in flour + green tea powder (low speed, KitchenAid speed 1) until all ingredients comes together.
2. Stir in cranberries and pistachio nuts.
3. Cover the dough with cling wrap/ baking sheet, keep in the freezer for 1 hour.
|Shortbread Cookie Mould/ Shaper available at DGZ SHOP.|
Visit DGZ SHOP, PM for details/ order.
4. Remove the dough from freezer, slice it and transfer to a lined baking tray.
5. Bake in a preheated oven 160'C for 15-20 minutes.