Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Saturday 31 March 2018

Michelin One-Star Restaurant - Famous Dish - Culinary Workshop - Photos Archive




31 March 2018 - Spent an afternoon at a Culinary Workshop, so happy that I get to learn the Michelin One-Star Restaurant famous dishes - Bian Rou and Fried Heng Hwa Bee Hoon. Actually I don't really like to eat Bian Rou, my objective to join this workshop is to reveal the secret recipe of Fried Heng Hwa Bee Hoon that I have tried cooking it at home but the taste is not 100% same like the one we had at the restaurant. 

Now, I think I know why... Thank you Chef Guang Lin for sharing some really useful tips with us. 


Bian Rou, by the chef.


Fried Heng Hwa Bee Hoon, by the chef.

Here are some of the photos taken during the workshop:






These are the ingredients used to cook one serving of Fried Heng Hwa Bee Hoon.
A little bit of everything. 

Me and my cooking buddies of the day. 



Graduated! .....nah, just kidding :D 


It's nearly impossible to cook Bian Rou at home because there's no way we can pound the meat into paper thin wrapper at home. However, I will try to replicate the Heng Hwa Bee Hoon, when the recipe is ready, I'll share the details. To follow for recipe, click hereLIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives Facebook page to receive recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...