COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM
Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.
Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood
If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to email@example.com
Sunday, 17 December 2017
Santa Claus Christmas Rice Bowl 圣诞杂菜咖喱盖饭
Rice Based Christmas Theme Food Art - Santa Claus Christmas Rice Bowl 圣诞盖饭. It's year end and Christmas is nearing, made this simple Santa Claus and snowman rice bowl for the little one.
Santa Claus is made of pumpkin and plain rice, snowman is made of quail eggs, paired with lots of vegetables and our all times favourite homemade Japanese curry.
中文食谱：可在网页的右边点击 Translate 选择中文翻译
How I made it:
1. Prepare homemade Japanese curry. I have an easy recipe to cook Japanese curry from scratch. This is the recipe I have been using for years, my kid-favourite curry.
Get full recipe: <<Click here for Homemade Japanese Curry Recipe >>
2. Cook 2 quail eggs. Trim the top, put it together with a tooth pick. Make snowman hat and scarf using crab stick as shown in the picture below.
If you are sharing this recipe/ blog content, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog. No parts of the content of this blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. All rights reserved. Thank you.
3. Portion out some rice, mix with mashed pumpkin, hand mould it round. Fill a serving bowl with plain rice.
4. Sprinkle some Furikake on the plain rice. Place the pumpkin rice ball on top.
5. Scoop some plain rice and place it loosely below the pumpkin rice ball. Add Santa Claus hat and nose using crab stick. Place the snowman next to Santa Claus.
6. Fill up the remaining space with stir fry vegetables.
Click here for << Stir Fry Broccoli, Mushrooms & Prawns In Abalone Sauce >> Full Recipe
7. Add facial details using seaweed.
8. Serve with Japanese curry and stir fry vegetables.
Thanks for reading, I hope you are inspired after reading my blog. If you love to see my food, click here, LIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!