Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Happy Sheep Birthday Cake



Happy Sheep Birthday Cake - Everyone loves cute and beautiful food and you are never too old to deserve a cute birthday cake. Soft and fluffy sponge cake frosted with fresh cream, it's light and delicious.




A simple Happy Sheep Cake that I have made for myself on my birthday. No fancy decoration, just make use of whatever available on the shelf:


Cake >> Perfect Sponge Cake >> tap to get recipe 

Frosting >> Fresh Cream

Facial Details >> Melted Chocolate

Sheep Hooves >> Chocolate Pretzel (I got it from my son's halloween treats box! :D )

Sheep Ears >> Rice Crackers (I got it from my son's halloween treats box, again! :D )


Thanks for reading and thank you for all the birthday wishes! I hope you are inspired after reading my blog. If you love to see my food, click hereLIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!

If you are sharing this blog content, kindly attach the link to this blog. No parts of the content of this blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. All rights reserved. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...