Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Thursday 31 August 2017

Pikachu Breakfast Cheese Sandwich 皮卡丘芝士吐司



Bread Based Pokemon Theme Food Art - Pikachu Breakfast Cheese Sandwich made using homemade Japanese soft bread, cheese and seaweed. 








Term 3 school holiday just started, this term break may not be a relaxing one because the semestral assessment 2 is coming up right after the school break. Yeah, sounds like I'm a typical Singaporean mom, but I'm not! :D It's the homework that's bothering me! Believe it or not, I have to spend 3 days 2 nights to get my boy to complete one homework. 

While waiting for the boy to "start" doing his homework, I made this for him. I know this may looks complicated to you, but it wasn't that hard with the help of a cutter.



Pikachu Cookie Cutter
 You can order via my online store.
Or click here, send me a PM to place order.


I baked some bread the day before, a tall and fluffy bread. The bread was so soft that there's no need to reheat or toast, no cooking in the morning and that's allowed me to spend some time in food decorating.

<< Click here for Light & Fluffy Japanese Sweet Bread recipe >>






Here are some of the in-the-making photos:


I used Pikachu Cookie Cutter to cut out the "body", used a small knife to trim the shape of the "lightning tail".
 You can order via my online store.
Or click here, send me a PM to place order.





Although it wasn't the most perfect one but I am happy with it. The boy was surprised when he saw it and for the first time, he said the Pikachu is too cute to be eaten. :)


That's when the boy said the food is too cute to be eaten LOL..

However, he finished eating everything on his plate (except the greens). Thanks for reading, I hope you are inspired after reading my blog. If you love to see my food, click hereLIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...