Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Cute Panda Onigiri Served With Salmon & Greens




It's been a while I did not make onigiri for my son. Well, as you may know, I only do food art when I am in the mood and most of the time, it's that last minute flashes of inspiration. As you can see in this picture, the rice that I used was Jasmine rice, not the usual short grain rice that I use to make onigiri = unplanned! :)







This was a simple and quick one as I did not prepare anything in advance. Just pan fried the salmon seasoned with salt and pepper, blanched broccoli, saute french beans and ham omelette. You know what, the boy finished eating everything and keep saying "Thank you mommy, I love it. Thanks for your effort". :) <3 




Here are some quick notes of how I made this Cute Panda Onigiri served with Salmon & Greens:

1. Boil a pot of water, season with salt, blanch the broccoli. Set aside.

2. Seasoned salmon with salt, pepper and olive oil, pan fried until just cooked.

3. Saute french beans, season with salt and pepper.

4. Prepare ham omelette and assemble.


I cooked everything (except broccoli) in the same pan.
That's what I mean quick and simple! 

If you need any of these recipes in details, do leave a message at the comment below or click hereLIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives facebook page to receive recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...