Preparing food for my family, I strive to source for the best ingredients used in my daily home cooking. From free range poultry to organic fruits and vegetables, naturally nutritious food is always my first choice.
Pure South products are known to be one with excellent farming practices with the ideal location and condition to raise superior stock that are free range and grass-fed. Free range and grass-fed stock is simply better, healthier and tastier. Most importantly, their lamb has no strong gamey smell, even non-lamb-eater loves it!
|Pan fried lamb chops is the quickest meal ever. |
Just pan fry 1 minute each side and the cooking is done.
That's how I like it to be done, do adjust the cooking time based on your own preferences.
Home cooking has to be easy and quick. This Oriental Honey & Parsley Lamb Chop that I have created, may be the most down to earth lamb chops recipe that uses the simplest ingredients that most home cooks already have at home. The only ingredient that you may need to get is probably a good quality lamb rack and that is crucial. If you do not know which brand is good and where to buy lamb rack, click here to find out more about Pure South products.
Oriental Honey & Parsley Lamb Chops - Pure South French Rack of Lamb
(4 servings 四人份)
2 Pure South French Rack of Lamb (thawed in the chiller/ refrigerator) 羊架 2份，低温解冻
1/2 tsp Garlic Salt 蒜盐 1/2小匙
1/2 tsp crushed Black Pepper 黑胡椒 1/2小匙
2 heap tbsp chopped Parsley 巴西利 2汤匙满
2 tbsp crushed Garlic 蒜蓉 2汤匙
4 tbsp Honey 蜂蜜 4汤匙
Toasted Sesame Seeds 熟芝麻
Chopped Red Chilies 红辣椒碎
Chopped Parsley 巴西利碎
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you. 如果您要分享此食谱，请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢！
1. Divide each rack of lamb into 8 individual lamb chops by cutting between the ribs with smooth single stroke.
2. Rub some garlic salt and black pepper all over the lamb chops.
3. Mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl, pour over the lamb chops and mix well.
4. Cover and let marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator. This step is optional, you can pan fry the lamb chop right away.
5. Heat some oil in a frying pan, score the fat at the back of the lamb chop in a criss cross pattern. When the pan is hot, place the lamb chops fat side down on the pan.
6. In less than a minute, you will see the rim of fat becomes golden and crispy. Lay the lamb chops flat on the pan, continue to cook about 1 minute each side.
7. Remove the lamb chops from the pan, let it rest for 10 minutes. Garnish with some toasted sesame, chopped red chilies and parsley before serving.
Optional: These lamb chops are good to be served with salad, saute vegetables/ potatoes and other side dishes. However, my son loves it to go with rice. I'd make some extra sauce to glaze the lamb chop for him, that is to make it more flavourful to pair with rice. Just 1 tbsp of each - light soy sauce, honey and water. Bring to a boil and reduce to low heat, simmer until the sauce is thicken and glossy. Pour it over the lamb chops right before serving. 喜欢羊排配饭的，可以用酱油，蜂蜜，水，各一汤匙煮滚，转小火煮至浓郁，淋在羊排上。
|Some glaze for the lamb chops to be served with rice. (Optional)|
- Thawed the rack of lamb in the refrigerator/ chiller for best result. 羊架最好是放在冰箱低温解冻。
- Cook the lamb chops by batch, about 6-8 chops at a time depends on the size of your pan. 建议分次煎羊排，免得手忙脚乱，尤其是新手。
- Adjust the cooking time according to your personal preference of how you like it to be done. 每个人的喜好都不同，喜欢半熟还是熟透的，煎羊排的时间可自己拿捏。