I have 2 Dorayaki recipes:
- A quick recipe with simplified ingredients and method that I normally used to make my son's school bento >> Click here for recipe. This recipe yield Dorayaki that is sweeter in taste as I did not want to add fillings for the little boy to eat at school. Served plain.
- Reduced sugar Dorayaki, the texture is more puffy. Less sweet, just nice to add in fillings. This is the recipe I'm sharing in this blog post. Hope you'll like it too.
|My son didn't like red bean paste, his Dorayaki always served plain or with custard filling.|
Ingredients: Yield 2 servings
1 Egg 鸡蛋 1粒
25g Castor Sugar 细砂糖 25克
1 heap tsp Honey, about 8g 蜜糖 1小匙满，大概 8克
1 tsp Oil 油 1小匙
30g Milk 牛奶 30克
1/2 tsp Baking Powder 发粉／泡打粉 1/2 小匙
60g Cake Flour 低粉 60克
|I used Blue Jacket Unbleached Cake Flour in this recipe.|
|I made the cute printing on Dorayaki using hot stamp tool. |
Just heat up and print, so easy to use and the printing looks awesome.
|Hot Stamp Tool can be purchased from DGZ SHOP.|
Choose standard designs from the templates HERE or make your own customised designs/ logo.
If you are sharing this recipe/ blog content, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog. No parts of the content of this blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. All rights reserved. Thank you. 如果您要分享此食谱/内容，请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢！
1. Beat egg and sugar with a hand whisk till light and pale.
2. Add in honey, mix well.
3. Add in oil, mix well.
4. Stir in milk, mix well.
5. Sift in flour and baking powder. Mix well. Do not over mix the mixture.
6. Cover with cling wrap and let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
7. Cook in a non stick pan: Heat pan with medium high heat. When the pan is hot, reduce heat. Pour in batter - about 1-2 tbsp batter.
8. When bubbles appeared, flip over and cook till both sides golden brown. Repeat for the rest. Add fillings as desired.
If you like my recipe, click here, LIKE & Follow Miki's Food Archives Facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!
Some feedback from those who have tried this recipe:
|By Lum Xiufang|
|By Lum Xiufang|