Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Sunday 2 October 2016

Thermos FOOGO Food Jar & Kid's Sports Bottle Product Review



This is not a paid advertisement. I have received a gift set from Thermos Singapore  which consists of a FOOGO Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Food Jar and a Kid's Sports Bottle. 



The gift set from Thermos Singapore.
Thermos product not only keep the food warm, it warm my heart too :)


The main user of these products is my 7yo son. After more than a month of usage, we are able to tell if these products are good or bad, so here's the review that we would like to share with our readers. 





Let's get started with the Thermos Foogo Food Jar review: 

I have been packing food for my P1 boy since day one of school. Packing food for kids isn't an easy task, you have to make sure the food whether it's cold or hot, has to remain fresh and safe to be consumed when the little one consume it after hours the food been stored in the food container.

What is good about this Thermos Foogo Food Jar:


  • Light with small capacity: Perfect for pack and go for young children, did not give extra burden to their heavy school bag. 
  • Stainless steel interior and exterior makes it adequately durable to withstand regular usage (my boy used to drop his lunch box!)
  • Double wall vacuum insulation ensures maximum temperature retention
  • Inhibit the growth of bacteria - This is so true! Even after more than 7 hours (after school), when I wash the food jar, there's no unpleasant smells. I don't need to hold my breath when opening the returned food jar ;)



~ Just in cased you are not my blog page followers: I prepare all sorts of food like rice, noodles, dimsum, bread, pancakes, cakes, dorayaki, sushi...etc for my son to eat during school recess. You may check out my blog page HERE>> with more than a hundred school snack ideas. ~

Here are some of the food (warm and cold) that I have packed using this Foogo food jar:


Pan Fried Gyoza (serve warm)

ChaSoba with homemade sesame soy dressing (serve cold)

Homemade Steamed Siew Mai (serve warm)

Spaghetti Aglio E Olio (serve warm)

Homemade Fish Finger (serve warm)


My boy's review: 


  • The food still warm and nice. 
  • The fish fingers still warm and crisp.
  • Easy to open and close. 




Kid's Sports Bottle:


On the day we received this water bottle, it has become my boy's everyday water bottle. 

This is definitely a great choice for school kids as it is specially designed to keep beverage cold for a longer time. It comes with its own pouch (washable) and shoulder strap that is perfect for the active kids who enjoyed outdoor activities. Tried & Tested - APPROVED! ;)















SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...