Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Monday 1 August 2016

Winnie The Pooh Decorated Cookies ~ Royal Icing

July 1, 2015








This was my first attempt drawing with royal icing. Not easy at first, this was the most tedious job in my baking so far.. lol..


I'm very satisfied with my first attempt although I have spent half day to make these cookies. Love the colours, love the sugar cookies, love everything except the not-so-pliable cookie dough that took me very long time to shape! 



Started with tracing the picture, not easy at all...





Left - Traced from picture, Right - Free hand drawing


Free hand drawing tigger's stripes and other details. This step is tedious! 











Keep Calm & Gloom On! My first royal icing Eeyore 







This was the last one I made today. Free hand drawing on the leftover cookie. 




Made some extra cookies for my boy to play and eat after play lol... 

I thought miracle happen...



No... it didn't! 

Winnie the Pooh.. People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...