This is simply a delicious and juicy minced pork bun filled with some fragrant salted fish. It makes a great snacks, light meal or even breakfast!
Ingredients: (Yield 7 mini buns)
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
100g Flour 面粉 100克
50g Hot Water 沸水 50克
20g Cold Water 冷水 20克
150g Minced Meat 肉碎 150克
20g Salted Fish 梅香咸鱼 20克
1/2 tbsp Ginger Juice 姜汁 半汤匙
1/2 tbsp Chopped Spring Onion 青葱半汤匙，切碎
1/2 tbsp Chopped Small Onion 小葱头半汤匙，切碎
1.5 tsp Soy Sauce 酱油 1 1/2 茶匙
Dash of White Pepper 少许胡椒粉
1.5 tsp Sesame Oil 麻油 1 1/2 茶匙
1 tsp Shao Xing Hua Tiao Wine 绍兴花雕酒 1 茶匙
1. Stir together hot water and flour. Stir in cold water, form a dough. Cover and let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
2. Mean while, heat some oil in the skillet, fry the salted fish until fragrant. Remove from heat, set aside to cool.
3. In a bowl, add all filling and seasoning ingredients. Stir until well combined. By now, the mixture should smell really good!
4. When the dough is ready, knead for 2-3 minutes. Divide the dough into 7 portions. Wrap the filling. (refer to the step by step in the picture)
5. Heat some oil in the skillet, cook the bun for 1-2 minutes or until the bottom is slightly brown, add some water, cover the skillet with lid, let it cook until no more sizzling sound. Remove the lid, flip over the bun, cook until both sides are golden brown.
6. Serve immediately.
If you like my recipe, click here, follow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. If you already LIKED my page but did not see my recipes on your Facebook News Feed, click here, go to my page:
~ select FOLLOWING (next to LIKED)
~ change the setting to SEE FIRST
Note: Don't forget to soak and dry the salted fish before pan fry.
This recipe is adapted from a recipe shared by Wai Leng. 谢谢Wai Leng分享